Friday 6 January 2017

An Funny Thing Happened Along The Way....







I am experimenting with the thought of becoming a vegetarian.  This fall I have reduced my meat consumption and I am not craving or thinking about eating any type of meat at all.  I would prefer not to.  

I have talked to my mom and we are going to experiment with different recipes and types of pastas and I am interested in trying a vegie burger.  I still love eating my fruit and vegie bars and fruit and vegie juice.  

I have been influenced to try this route as I know several singers are vegetarian.  I am influenced by:

Paul McCartney (The Beatles)
Yesterday

Thom Yorke (RadioHead)
Karma Police 

Anni Frid Lyngstad (ABBA) 
Waterloo 






2 comments:

  1. Vaughn, this is so interesting to me that you are looking to explore a change in your diet. I love your graphic by the way - actually made me laugh out loud :)

    I'm curious if you are interested in vegetarianism mostly because of the choices made by these musicians, or do you have other reasons, envriornmental, humanitarian etc?

    The big challenge for vegetarians is to get enough protein (that you can easily digest) Some people (pescatarians) continue to eat fish for example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I just wanted to see what would be healthier and vegetarianism seems to be healthy. I plan to get enough protein by drinking a protein shake each day. I am not eating fish or chicken.

    ReplyDelete